- Full day to Montenegro
- Scenic drive along the bay of Boka
- Sightseeing of town Perast and Kotor
- UNESCO protected area of Montenegro coast
- From EUR 80 per person
This trip starts with picking up from your Dubrovnik hotel and panoramic drive along the coast, through picturesque Konavle countryside and Montenegro border. Traveling in air condition car and accompanied by private guide you will visit bay of Boka, a great fiord in Montenegro surround by green mountains and small medieval towns and settlements. This area is protected by UNESC-o and recognized as the world historical heritage.
- Area: Montenegro, Perast, Kotor, bay of Boka
- Duration: 8 h (full day trip)
- Nearest city: Perast, Kotor
- Season: April – November
- Departures: on request
- Number of participants:
- Minimum age: not limited
- Fully guided: yes
- Transportation to start site: yes
- Trip include: an English-speaking driver/tour guide, entrances fees. There are stops in the old towns of Perast and Kotor, and optional lunch in fish restaurant.
Passport is required!